2. What were your highest/lowest weekly mileage results? 26.9 miles / 0 miles
3. What was your best mileage month? April - 91.3 miles
4. What was your longest run? 26.2 miles
5. How many races did you enter in 2008? What were your best and worst race performances? I did 6 races this year. I am proud of all my results.
- 03.16.08 Coach Pat Connelly's St. Patrick's Day 5k
- 05.17.08 Palos Verdes Half Marathon
- 06.01.08 San Diego Rock 'n' Roll Marathon
- 08.31.08 Nike+ Human Race 10k
- 10.12.08 Long Beach Half Marathon
- 10.26.08 The Pumpkin 5k
7. What was the craziest weather or other type of adverse conditions you endured on a run in 2008? I live in Southern California so I've never really run in crazy conditions. Once, when I was out of town, I ran in 36° weather. That was cold for me.
8. What were your goals for 2008? To complete a marathon.
9. What are your goals for 2009? To become a faster and stronger runner.
10. Do you have a favorite running-related quote you would like to share? The race is not always to the swift, but to those who keep on running. Unknown